Role context and purpose:-
As the Resource- Organisation Design and Talent Management for Royal Enfield, you will be part of the Human Resources function and report to Lead- Organisation Design and Talent Management.
You will be a part of the Center of Expertise (CoE) team and will be responsible for conceptualising, creating and implementing talent management systems whilst improving internal processes, procedures and productivity across the organisation. You will assist in driving the talent charter by designing and executing key HR practices like goal setting based on Hoshin Kanri, performance management, potential assessment, development and succession planning for critical roles and organization effectiveness interventions.
You will work with teams across all divisions to deliver on the organisation design and Talent
Management and organisation design agenda closely with the HR team.
Key responsibilities :-
- Delivery on Talent Management design (encompassing HR processes- goal setting based on
Hoshin Kanri, performance assessment, potential assessment, compensation, 9 box grid,
succession planning etc
- Digitization support- Recruitment, LMS, HR Helpdesk, Compensation tool
- Lead team member for delivery of behavioural competencies and functional skills
- Understanding business and proposing outcomes on organisation Design and Role Clarity
- Work on workforce Productivity
- Design and develop communication on the above
What we are looking for:-
At least 7+ years of HR experience (max of 11), with at least 3 years of core talent management
experience in a well known organisation.
- Experience in developing and implementing Talent Management, Staffing, Leadership
development, Change Management, Organizational Effectiveness practices
- Strong consultancy, enquiry skills and change management skills
- Good communication, influence and relationship building skills, inspiring trust and
confidence from their business partners
- Understanding of business
- Strong project management and implementation skills
- Qualification- University degree with PG Specialization in HR (full time from a premium institute).