Job Purpose :
To perform all sales related activities for existing and potiential cutsomer to achieve the assigned financial targets, through sourcing of insurance products and services.
Sales Target Achievements :
- Ensure full awareness of all life Insurance products provided and is constantly updated on all changes and amendments on product features, procedures and processes.
- Promote ADCB Simplylife insurance products by providing consistent, accurate and transparent information to all customers.
- Achieve sales targets assigned and contribute to the overall achievement of the team.
- Provides best in class customer experience and ensures claw-backs are kept to the bare minimum and customer persistency ratios are maintained.
- Maximize on cross selling, growth of existing customer base and identify new potential selling opportunities.
- Actively engages with other units to get referrals by building relationships.
- Follow up and close selling / cross selling lead referrals.
- Proactively participate in banks product campaign & promotions.
- Suggest good companies to line manager for activities.
Internal /External Customer Satisfaction :
- Consistently illustrate high levels of customer orientation and professionalism in day to day conduct.
- Ensure that all service levels and agreements are being met consistently without fail.
- Establish and maintain strong professional relationship/connections internally and externally
- Ensure adherence to cut-off times and deadlines
- Perform occasional duties assigned.
- More Detail for reference to Click Here
Learning & Development :
- Develop self on existing procedures and guidelines based on Product & Process training delivered
- Participate in the “In House” training programmes and workshops conducted by BDM/ASM/SM or Sales Head
- Attend HR training courses nominated by line management.
- Attend product training. Presentations and road show events.
Audit & Compliance :
- Ensure that bank policies and guidelines are consistently & strictly followed.
- Comply with committed turnaround times and laid down procedures.
- Perform adequate care and diligence in day to day conduct to protect Bank form financial and non- financial loss.
- Minimum 3 years of Life Insurance selling experience preferably in local market of a leading bank or Financial Institution.
- CISI certified preferred
Job Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company Industry : Banking
Company Type : Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role : —
Employment Type Full : Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range : Unspecified
Number of Vacancies : 06
Job Ref : JB3842562
Career Level : Management
Years of Experience : Min – 02
Residence Location : United Arab Emirates
Degree : Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma