Location : RAAF Base Williamtown
Category : Engineering, Technical
Position Type : Permanent
Job Reference : BOE/1357639E
Job Type : Permanent
Share This :Boeing Defence Australia (BDA) provides Sustainment Support for the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) fleet of AF/A-18A and AF/A-18B (Classic Hornet) aircraft, The program has an integrated Commonwealth and contractor workforce, led by Boeing Defence Australia, and is currently seeking applications for the role of Project Management Specialist – Change Team.
The Project Management (PM) Specialist for the Tactical Fighter System Program Office (TFSPO) Classic Hornet Sustainment Support (CHSS) Change team will be responsible for the in-depth management/planning for changes to the Classic Hornet baselines. Activities related to this will include the coordination of significant TFSPO projects involving differing, unrelated and established processes and methodologies to define, plan, develop and manage multiple activities. They will perform this work within a framework of legislation, established principles, work practices and procedures in accordance with the principles of Program Management Best Practice. The PM Specialist must have excellent time management skills, be able to effectively identify and solve problems and understand how to mitigate risk factors. They will use their initiative and experience to research, analyse, plan, review and adjust priorities and work activities to meet business outcomes.
To be successful you will have :
- Demonstrated experience of team coordination and prioritisation of complex programs of work and human resources.
- Demonstrated experience and thorough knowledge of best practice program management.
- Demonstrated experience in defence projects, working in development, production or sustainment engineering and/or project management roles.
- They will have considerable stakeholder engagement and will be required to identify relevant stakeholders’ expectations and deliver services to develop a clear understanding of the methodology and practices to achieve outcomes within the Classic Hornet environment.
- They will hold, or have ability to obtain, an Australian defence security clearance to BASE LINE level.
- More Detail for reference to Click Here
- Boeing Defence Australia (BDA), a wholly owned subsidiary of The Boeing Company within the Boeing Defence, Space & Security business unit, is one of Australia’s leading aerospace enterprises.
- For close to 70 years, BDA has been an integral part of the region’s defence industry and the partner of choice for some of Australia’s largest and most complex defence projects.
- The company’s 1800 employees at 14 sites and two international locations bring the ‘Best of Boeing’ products and services into the Australian market to provide a range of valued, through-life service solutions to its customers.
- BDA’s strength lies in its world-class, innovative solutions for the support, maintenance, modification and upgrade of Boeing and non-Boeing aircraft; military aircrew training design and delivery; and the design, development and support of Command, Control, Computers, Communications, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) solutions.
- For all of the Boeing Company’s 168,000 people around the world, we encourage movement within the organisation; our aim is to nurture our existing employees, and help them reach their full potential.
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
- If you would like to see your career take off click Apply now.
- BDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe workplace environment.