About the role
Watpac has an excellent opportunity for a Project Engineer to join the NSW Construction team. Your role will be responsible for coordinating on-site construction engineering activities to achieve project time and budget objectives. Key responsibilities will include but not limited to
- Coordinating construction activities ensuring projects are implemented in accordance with plans, designs and specifications.
- Assist with preparation of site construction budgets and reports.
- Monitor construction progress for adherence to programme and quality assurance.
- Compilation and control of project documents including maintenance of a control register, ensuring prompt issue of documentation to the respective parties.
Watpac is a national multi-disciplinary construction, mining services and property development company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With a history dating back 30 years, Watpac has delivered some of Australia’s landmark projects and is continuing this tradition in 2018 with national work in hand totalling more than $1 billion.
The key to our success is our talented workforce, comprising more than 1000 professionals nationwide across our Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Townsville and Port Macquarie offices.
Watpac NSW has mutliple sectors which include, Residential, Health, Education, Defence.
NSW Current Projects :
- Ryde Garden Residential development
- Hornsby Hospital Stage 2 and Medical Imaging
- Forensic Pathology and Coroner’s Court facility
- Arthur Phillip High school and Parramatta Public School
- More Detail for reference to Click Here
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program
- Parental Leave Program
- Well-being days
- Employee referral bonus
- Young Professionals Program
- If you are interested in a challenging and rewarding career at an industry leader, please apply online via the Total Jobs website. Applicants must have a residency or a valid visa to work within Australia.
AGENCY APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Contact : Daniel Porter
Reference : Totaljobs
Job ID : 83401569
Job Type : Fulltime, Permanent