Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs physical therapy treatment procedures following treatment programs/plans established by the Physical Therapist.
2. Follows established procedures and observes appropriate safety precautions in the application of heat, cold, light, sound, water, electricity, traction, massage and therapeutic exercise.
3. Teaches patients and family when necessary, therapeutic exercises, body mechanics, use of adaptive equipment, ambulation with assistive devices, ADLs, use of wheelchairs, transfer techniques and special routines and/or programs.
4. Assists the Physical Therapist in performing special tests and/or evaluations as needed.
5. Maintain medical records with daily documentation of all care provided.
6. Supervise & evaluate the function and technical performance of Aides and PTA students as needed.
Interested should send their CV/resume to email id: email@example.com
Company Name: Samriddhi Infotech