This two-year FTC position is in place to assist in a two year growth project and helping to implement a national infrastructure. You will be supporting the company and ambassadors while sat within the marketing department.
Day to Day Responsibilities Include:
– Supporting the marketing team and network of ambassadors to increase brand awareness and new membership sign-ups through primarily digital marketing methods.
– Helping the marketing team and ambassadors develop communications within their local communities.
– Discover and share knowledge on best-practices across multiple regions.
– Supporting in the development and executions of various event.
– Managing and updating the company website.
– Producing both print and digital marketing collateral.
– Managing the social media efforts across the company to identify relevant news and creating engaging content.
– Assisting in the creation and execution of various marketing campaigns.
– Conducting market research to stay ahead of the curve and produce engaging and effective marketing campaigns.
The Ideal Person Will Be/Have:
– A minimum of two years experience within a Marketing and Communications role.
– Flawless copywriting capabilities and verbal communication skills.
– Proven experience in website and social media management.
– Experience in handing CRM and CMS.
– Ability to work across the full marketing mix.
– Experience within the Public Sector/Non-for-profit sectors would be advantageous.
– HE/Degree/CIM is a must.
This position will pay an annual salary of between £22,000 and £25,000 a year. If you are interested in this role please apply below as soon as possible.
Location – Birmingham, MID
Job type – Full Time, Permanent
Salary – 22,000.00 – 25,000.00 £ per year
Industries – Advertising and PR Services
Career level – Experienced (Non-Manager)
Contact name – Alexander Jones
Phone – 0121 644 4408