To lead the IT Infrastructure change delivery team in delivering availability in IT infrastructure systems (Big Data Platform) or lines of business within agreed service level agreements (SLAs), turnaround times (TATs) and compliance standards, assist in planning of software and hardware upgrades, manage Infrastructure projects and change initiatives and align technology capabilities with business needs to ensure minimal impact on banking operations and initiatives
Systems/Network Management: Maintain and support IT Infrastructure systems to ensure banking operations are unimpeded. Manage production applications/systems, analyze incidents/trouble shoot issues, identify solutions and coordinate with stakeholders for deployment of fixes, test and implement releases in order to facilitate banking operations with minimal downtime.
Track End of Life for all managed systems and upgrade accordingly to ensure systems are maintained to support banking operations Produce system reports and statistics for senior infrastructure managers to support analysis and planning for technology capacity requirements
Vendor Management : Coordinate with external vendors to ensure services are provided as per agreed SLA’s and TATs. Review solutions provided by vendors and translate against the project requirements to assist business users in understanding system functionality
Project Management :
- Support project managers in change initiative projects to ensure timely IT deliverables Assist project managers in developing project documents and provide support in obtaining project approvals to ensure banking projects are delivered within planned timelines.
- Manage the identification of the resolution on issues reported by business users by coordinating with internal staff or vendors to ensure resolved.
- Support the project manager in project transition to production and successful handover to production support team to ensure minimal interruption in support services.
Provide technical support for SIT for technology staff as well as for UAT to business users to assist in timely delivery of business requirements.
People Management :
- Manage self and team in line with ADCB’s people management policies, procedures, processes and practices to ensure adherence and to maximize own and employee contribution to business performance.
- Organize and supervise the activities and work of the team to ensure that targets and objectives are achieved and the business plan is delivered in line with the required policies, processes, procedures and systems.
- Policies, Processes, Systems and Procedures: Implement approved departmental policies, processes and procedures, and ensure employee adherence so that work is carried out to the required standard while delivering the required standards of service to customers and stakeholder.
- At least 8 years of experience in handling IT infrastructure with working knowledge and experience of banking operations and Big Data Platforms.
- Experience in deploying and maintaining hadoop cluster using cluster monitoring tools, configure the Name Node high availability, review Hadoob log files and keep a track of all the running hadoop jobs in order to provide resilient and scalable technology to the business.
- Conceptual knowledge on Hadoop echo systems.
- System administration knowledge on HortonWorks, HDP Components (i.e. HDFS, YARN, HIVE, HBASE, PIG, TEZ, MapReduce, SPARK, ATLAS, Sqoop, Oozie)
- Knowledge of HDF Components (NIFI).
- Knowledge of Hadoop security related components (Ranger, Ranger KMS, KNOX).
- Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX operating system and fundamental operating system concepts (LVM , OS Installation, Network Management, YUM , DNS, NTP, rsync, rpm etc.)
- Knowledge on RDMS, Java and other scripting tools (e.g. Shell, Python, SCALA, Pig etc.).
- More Detail for reference to Click Here
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant specialization Problem management and analysis Organization and capacity planning (staffing and other IT resources)
Job Location : Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Company Industry : Banking
Company Type : Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role : Information Technology
Employment Type : —
Monthly Salary Range : Unspecified
Number of Vacancies : Unspecified
Job Ref : JB3838466
Years of Experience : Min – 8