- Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately million customer accounts and does business in more than countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of
financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money,making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
- Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a
common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
- Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a
priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
About the Business
- International Personal Bank U.S. (IPB U.S.) is a segment of Citi’s U.S. Retail Bank that provides U.S.-based wealth management services to clients around the world. IPB U.S. offers its clients access to brokerage products and services as well as traditional banking products and services through three legal vehicles and offices located in the U.S. and several Latin American countries.
About the Role
- The International Financial Center Account Executive role is responsible for supporting sales, service and Know-Your-Customer activities for a book of clients holding banking products within International Personal Bank IPB US. IPB US is part of Citigroup’s Global Consumer Bank.
Key position objectives :
Sales : Increasing relationship balances, cross-selling additional banking products
Service : Delivering an excellent client experience by supporting clients’ service requests
Know-Your-Customer : Performing periodic reviews and updates of clients’ profiles
In this role, the Acount Executive needs to be able to understand customer needs matching them with the appropriate set of products and services.
- Clearly articulate IPB US Value Proposition (products and services).
- Effectively and timely attend to client service requests received via telephone or email.
- Channel client service requests to appropriate service team(s).
- Meet or exceed revenue goals by increasing and retaining deposits and by cross selling additional banking products such as Certificates of Deposits, Savings Accounts, and Loans.
- React to client requests for credit cards
- React to client needs for investment products by referring such clients to licensed investment representatives.
- Reach out to prospective clients to sell IPB US services
- Heavy emphasis in completing scheduled periodic reviews of clients profiles, updating source of wealth, source of funds, and information related to the intended use of their accounts
- Complete unscheduled client reviews such as account activity and balance fluctuation inquiries.
- Complete client contact campaigns as defined by Sales Management
- Support ad-hoc initiatives/projects as required by Sales Management
- More Detail for reference to Click Here
Qualifications : Associates’s Degree or higher, 2-4 years experience as a Personal Banker, Experience in Sales or Customer Service within financial services (banking, insurance, investments) a plus
Bilingual: English (excellent) and Spanish (advanced conversational and written), Basic understanding of Know-Your-Customer and AML concepts applicable to the Financial Services industry, Able to display strong influencing and sales skills, Excellent communication skills, Positive attitude and winning spirit, Excellent people skills and ability to work in a team, Able to perform multiple functions with high-degree of accuracy.
Job Location : United States
Company Industry : Banking
Company Type : Unspecified
Job Role Sales
Employment Type : Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary : Range Unspecified
Number of Vacancies : 01
Job Ref : JB50447166