Our client is a long established independent firm of Estate Agents, Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers, & Property Management Consultants established in 1853. They operate from five offices in Norfolk & Suffolk and have representation in London. They also have their own dedicated Auction Rooms in Beccles.
They have an exciting vacancy at their Beccles office for a pro-active and IT literate Finance & Business Support Assistant to join the team on a full time, permanent basis. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will support them in the delivery of all daily financial and business support activities which will also include some general office support.
You will ideally have at least 2 years relevant accounts experience, be highly organised, self-motivated and have the ability to learn new tasks quickly.
Duties will include:
• Collating and processing expenses
• Processing and checking purchase invoices, including gaining authorisation for payment
• Processing sales invoices onto accounts system
• Creating financial reports as required
• Reconciling company petty cash & company credit cards
• Keeping company databases updated
• Providing administration assistance to external HR consultants and Company Secretary
• Ensuring updated policies are displayed on internal company drive
Hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm with an hour for lunch
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 depending on experience
28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
To be considered for this position, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Full Time, Permanent
20,000.00 – 22,000.00 £ per year
depending on experience
Real Estate and Property Management