Who we are
Command Recruitment, have over 25 years in the industry, we have offices throughout Australia as well as internationally. We promote continuous development and a dynamic, collaborative working culture and are looking for our next Accounts Assistant to join the team.
Day to day you will support the Accounts team including, but not limited to :
• Account Receivable.
• Collections and allocation of daily cash receipts.
• General Ledger entries.
• Assisting with End of Month Reporting.
• Process purchase/supplier invoices.
• Credit Card Allocations.
• Assist with payroll functions.
• Various adhoc accounts tasks/duties.
Who you are
• Bookkeeping/accounts experience is essential.
• Xero experience is an advantage.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel/Word).
• Strong understanding of accounting principles and processes.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
• Willingness to learn.
• Accounting Certificate/Degree.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive excellent training and the opportunity for development, a relaxed working culture as well as a day off on your birthday
If you think you have the skills for the job, please press ‘Apply’ or contact Laura Evans on email@example.com
Please contact Laura Evans quoting reference number on :
phone (02) 9262 5656
Level 1, 9 Barrack Street Sydney NSW 2000